The Dallas Stars and Seattle Kraken face off in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Saturday, May 13, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Stars hold a 3-2 edge in the series. The oddsmakers have made the Stars big favorites at -169 on the moneyline, despite being the visitors, and the Kraken are at +141.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of May 13, 2023 at 5:13 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Stars Vs Kraken Betting Odds
- Moneyline: DAL: (-169) | SEA: (+141)
- Puck line: DAL: -1.5 (151) | SEA: +1.5 (-185)
- Total: 5.5 — Over: (-121) | Under: (-102)
Injury Report as of May 13
Stars: Mason Marchment: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Kraken: Andre Burakovsky: Out (Lower Body), Daniel Sprong: Questionable (Upper Body), Joonas Donskoi: Out (Upper Body), John Hayden: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Kraken (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Stars Vs Kraken Team Stats
|Stars Avg. (Rank)||Kraken Avg. (Rank)|
|3.44 (7th)||Goals Scored||3.52 (4th)|
|2.65 (4th)||Goals Allowed||3.07 (14th)|
|31.9 (14th)||Shots||30.5 (20th)|
|29.8 (8th)||Shots Allowed||27.0 (2nd)|
Stars Key Players
How to Bet on Stars vs Kraken
Kraken Key Players
- The Stars have a 43-25 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Stars’ implied win probability is 62.8%.
- The Kraken have been an underdog in 54 games this season, and won 24 (44.4%).
- The implied probability of a win by the Kraken, based on the moneyline, is 41.5%.
- Dallas’ 93 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 5.5 goals 48 times.
- Seattle has combined with its opponent to score over 5.5 goals in 56 of 94 games this season.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Stars and Kraken to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.