Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Scotiabank Arena showcases the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Florida Panthers meeting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, May 12, airing on TNT. The Panthers are on top 3-1 in the series. Maple Leafs (-174) versus Panthers (+144) has a definite favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of May 12, 2023 at 3:17 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Maple Leafs Vs Panthers Betting Odds
- Moneyline: TOR: (-174) | FLA: (+144)
- Puck line: TOR: -1.5 (142) | FLA: +1.5 (-173)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-125) | Under: (+104)
Injury Report as of May 12
Maple Leafs: Jake Muzzin: Out (Neck), Ilya Samsonov: Out (Upper Body), Victor Mete: Out (Lower Body), David Kampf: Questionable (Head), Nicholas Robertson: Out (Shoulder), Matthew Knies: Out (Concussion), Bobby McMann: Out (Knee)
Panthers: Patric Hornqvist: Out (Concussion), Ryan Lomberg: Out (Upper Body), Spencer Knight: Out (Personal Reasons)
|Moneyline Pick||Maple Leafs|
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Panthers (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Maple Leafs Vs Panthers Team Stats
|Maple Leafs Avg. (Rank)||Panthers Avg. (Rank)|
|3.39 (9th)||Goals Scored||3.51 (6th)|
|2.68 (7th)||Goals Allowed||3.32 (21st)|
|32.0 (12th)||Shots||36.8 (1st)|
|29.5 (7th)||Shots Allowed||31.9 (22nd)|
Maple Leafs Key Players
How to Bet on Maple Leafs vs Panthers
Panthers Key Players
|Aleksander Barkov Jr.||68||23||55||78||209||8||+11|
- The Maple Leafs are 42-32 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Maple Leafs have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.5% in this game.
- The Panthers have been listed as an underdog 27 times this season, and won 14, or 51.9%, of those games.
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 41.0% chance of victory for the Panthers.
- Toronto’s games this season have gone over this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 43 times.
- Florida and its opponent have combined to score over 6.5 goals in 54 of 93 games this season.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Maple Leafs and Panthers to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.