The Colorado Rockies (41-54) will look to avoid the sweep when they host the Seattle Mariners (51-44) to complete a two-game series. Bookmakers have listed the Mariners as -135 favorites for the series finale, while the Rockies are +115 underdogs to pick up a win. Colorado is projected to give the ball to Austin Gomber, while Seattle has yet to name a starting pitcher.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 21, 2021, 2:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to place a bet at DraftKings.
Mariners vs Rockies Betting Lines
Mariners Betting Insights
- The Mariners have won nine, or 45%, of the 20 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Seattle is 4-3 this season when entering a game favored by -135 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 55.3% chance to win.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mariners and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Mariners Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.2|
Rockies Betting Insights
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (34.7%) in those games.
- Colorado has a win-loss record of 16-39 when favored by +115 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 44.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to clear the total three times.
Rockies Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.0|
Rockies Probable Pitcher – Austin Gomber
- Gomber (6-5 with a 3.68 ERA and 76 strikeouts in 78 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rockies, his 16th of the season.
- His most recent time out came on Sunday, June 20 against the Brewers, when the lefty threw two innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.68, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 15 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .211 batting average against him.
- Gomber has put up 11 starts this campaign that he pitched five or more innings.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog in 13 of Gomber’s starts this season, and they went 6-7 in those games.
Pitchers reflected above are based on projections as of July 21, 2021 at 2:29 AM ET and may not be the pitchers at game time.
Mariners Hitting Splits
|vs LHP (Starters)||20-13|
|vs RHP (Starters)||31-31|
Rockies Hitting Splits
|vs LHP (Starters)||15-13|
|vs RHP (Starters)||25-41|
Mariners Hitting Stats
- The Mariners are 14th in baseball with 116 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- The Mariners average 1.4 home runs per game when playing on the road this season (63 total in road contests).
- Seattle has 11 home runs during the past 10 games.
- Mitch Haniger leads Seattle in home runs with 22 and runs batted in with 58.
- Ty France is batting .277 to lead Seattle, while adding nine homers and 43 runs batted in this season.
Rockies Hitting Stats
- The Rockies have hit just 88 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the league.
- They have averaged 1.2 home runs per game in their 52 home contests this season.
- Colorado has seven homers over its last 10 games.
- Ryan McMahon paces the Rockies in home runs (16) and runs batted in (48).
- Raimel Tapia’s .282 batting average leads his team.
Moneyline Pick: Rockies (+115)
Over/Under Pick: Under (12)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from