The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 14-6) are 4-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 14-7) at Phoenix Suns Arena on Saturday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ABC. The series is tied 2-2. The over/under for the matchup is 218.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of July 15, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of July 15
Dario Saric: Out For Season (Knee)
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-4)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Bucks 111|
The model line and the William Hill line are within 0.4 points of each other.
The William Hill point total for this game is more than two possessions lower (7.7 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the over.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 29.8.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 11.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.3% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Bucks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix is 50-23-1 against the spread and 59-15 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Milwaukee has a 40-26-1 record against the spread and a 52-15 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Bucks’ 48.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- This season, Milwaukee has a 35-23-1 record against the spread and a 44-15 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- Phoenix is 44-15 against the spread and 47-12 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.1% from the field.
- The Suns are knocking down 37.6% of their three-point shots this season, 0.1% lower than the 37.7% the Bucks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has assembled a 31-13 record against the spread and a 36-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 37.7% of its three-point shots.
- Milwaukee is 33-19 against the spread while putting together a 41-11 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.6% from beyond the arc.
- The Bucks shoot 37.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 2.4 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.9%).
- Milwaukee is 32-26-1 against the spread and 43-16 overall when shooting above 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix is 38-16 ATS and 41-13 overall in games it shoots above 37.3% from deep.
- The Suns’ 12.7 made three-pointers per game this season is one fewer made shot on average than the 13.7 per game the Bucks allow.
- Milwaukee has gone 27-10 against the spread and 33-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Phoenix hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 18-21 ATS and 22-17 straight up.
- The Suns rank 13th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks give up the most made threes in the league.
Suns vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from