The Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 13-7) are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Phoenix Suns (51-21, 14-5) at Fiserv Forum on Wednesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ABC. The Suns lead the series 2-1. The over/under in the matchup is set at 220.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of July 11, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of July 12
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
Dario Saric: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
|Prediction||Bucks 114, Suns 113|
The model favors the Bucks by 0.8 points, just 2.7 less than the 3.5-point spread set by William Hill.
In this game, the model projects a total (226.2 points) a little higher than the William Hill over/under (220 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 45.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 10.5 boards, equal to his season average of 10.5.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Bucks make 48.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.1 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (46%).
- Milwaukee is 35-23-1 against the spread and 44-15 overall when it shoots better than 46% from the field.
- Phoenix’s record is 44-14 against the spread and 47-11 overall when its opponents make more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns have shot at a 48.8% rate from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points higher than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Phoenix is 50-22-1 against the spread and 59-14 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 48.8% from the field, it is 40-26-1 against the spread and 52-15 overall.
- The Bucks are hitting 37.4% of their three-point shots this season, 2.4% higher than the 35% the Suns allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 32-26-1 against the spread and 43-16 overall when it shoots better than 35% from distance.
- Phoenix is 38-15 against the spread and 41-12 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from deep.
- The Suns are making 37.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is zero percentage points higher than the 37.7% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Phoenix is 31-13 ATS and 36-8 overall when the team makes more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee is 32-19 ATS and 40-11 overall in games it shoots above 37.7% from deep.
- The Bucks connect on 13.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 more makes per game than the Suns allow (12.7).
- When Milwaukee makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 27-10 against the spread and 33-4 overall. When Phoenix is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 18-21 ATS and 22-17 straight up.
- The Bucks are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Suns allow the seventh-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from