The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 13-4) are 5-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 12-6) at Phoenix Suns Arena on Thursday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ABC. The Suns hold a 1-0 series lead. The over/under is set at 220.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of July 7, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of July 7
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Knee)
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (+5)|
|Total Pick||Over (220.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Bucks 111|
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.5 points of each other).
The model predicts a total 5.8 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is posted at 35.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 10.5 rebounds, equal to his season average of 10.5.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The Suns make 48.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- Phoenix has a 48-20-2 record against the spread and a 58-13 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee’s record is 39-27 against the spread and 51-15 overall when its opponents make more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.2% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 46% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee has put together a 34-24 record against the spread and a 43-15 straight up record in games it shoots above 46% from the field.
- Phoenix is 42-14-1 against the spread and 47-11 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 48.2% from the field.
- The Suns’ 37.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks have shot from deep (37.7%).
- Phoenix is 29-13 against the spread and 35-8 overall when it shoots better than 37.7% from distance.
- Milwaukee is 31-19 against the spread while putting up a 39-11 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.6% from three-point range.
- The Bucks are hitting 37.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is just 2.5 percentage points greater than the 35% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Milwaukee is 31-27 against the spread and 42-16 overall when shooting above 35% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 36-14-2 ATS record and a 40-12 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Suns’ 12.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 13.8 per game the Bucks allow.
- Milwaukee is 26-10 against the spread and 32-4 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Phoenix is 16-20-1 ATS and 22-16 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bucks make the fifth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns allow the seventh-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from