The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 12-4) are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 12-5) at Phoenix Suns Arena on Tuesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ABC. The matchup has an over/under set at 217 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of July 4, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of July 4
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 36.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 3.1 higher than his season average of 26.4.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 10.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 5.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.4% higher than the 45.4% of shots the Bucks’ opponents have made.
- Phoenix has a 47-20-2 record against the spread and a 57-13 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 39-26 against the spread and 51-14 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.8% from the field.
- The Bucks have shot at a 48.2% clip from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points greater than the 46% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- Milwaukee has compiled a 34-24 record against the spread and a 43-15 straight up record in games it shoots above 46% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 41-14-1 record against the spread and a 46-11 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Suns are making 37.7% of their three-point shots this season, the same that the Bucks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has collected a 29-13 record against the spread and a 35-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has put up a 31-18 against the spread while going 39-10 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.7% from downtown.
- The Bucks shoot 37.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.5 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.9%).
- Milwaukee is 31-26 against the spread and 42-15 overall when shooting above 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 36-14-2 ATS record and a 40-12 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.4% from three-point range.
- The Suns hit 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer makes per game than the Bucks allow (13.8).
- When Milwaukee makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 26-9 against the spread and 32-3 overall. When Phoenix is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 15-20-1 ATS and 21-16 straight up.
- The Suns make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks allow the most makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from