The Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 10-7) are 1-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 11-5) at State Farm Arena on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Bucks lead the series 3-2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 216.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of July 2, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of July 2
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Trae Young: Day To Day (Foot),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 114, Bucks 113|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (0.0 points) is a little tighter than the 1-point edge FanDuel gives to the Hawks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this game, the model projects a total (226.5 points) substantially higher than the FanDuel over/under (216.5 points). Bet on the over.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 30.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Cam Reddish’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 10.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, one percentage point higher than the 45.4% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has a 35-17 record against the spread and a 35-17 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee has a 36-12-1 record against the spread and a 46-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Bucks’ 48.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (46.2%).
- This season, Milwaukee has a 33-22-1 record against the spread and a 42-14 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.2% from the field.
- This season, Atlanta has a 43-14 record against the spread and a 46-11 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 48.2% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 36.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks have shot from beyond the arc (37.7%).
- Atlanta is 29-8 against the spread and 28-9 overall when it shoots better than 37.7% from distance.
- Milwaukee has put up a 30-12 against the spread while going 38-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.6% from deep.
- The Bucks are making 37.4% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 2.5 percentage points greater than the 34.9% the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Milwaukee is 30-25-1 against the spread and 41-15 overall when shooting over 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Atlanta has a 37-17 ATS record and a 38-16 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 37.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Hawks make 12.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer makes per game than the Bucks allow (13.8).
- Milwaukee has gone 25-9 against the spread and 31-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-26 ATS and 12-25 straight up.
- The Hawks rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks give up the most made threes in the league.
Hawks vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from