The Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 10-5) are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 10-6) at Fiserv Forum on Thursday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The series is tied 2-2. The over/under is 216.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 30, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 30
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Face),
Trae Young: Day To Day (Foot),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 116, Hawks 110|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Bucks favored by 2.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (6.0 points). Put your money on the Bucks.
In this game, the model projects a total (226.5 points) significantly higher than the DraftKings over/under (216.5 points). Bet on the over.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 13.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds less than his season average of 14.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.2% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 46.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 32-24 against the spread and 41-15 overall when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has a 42-14-1 record against the spread and a 46-11 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.5% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points higher than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Atlanta has compiled a 35-16 record against the spread and a 35-16 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.4% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 46.5% from the field, it is 35-13 against the spread and 45-3 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 37.5% from beyond the arc, 2.6% higher than the 34.9% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has put together a 30-26 record against the spread and a 41-15 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has put up a 37-17-1 against the spread while going 39-16 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.5% from downtown.
- The Hawks shoot 36.6% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 1.1 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.7%).
- Atlanta is 28-7-1 ATS and 28-8 overall when the team makes more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee is 30-12 ATS and 38-4 overall in games it shoots over 36.6% from deep.
- The Bucks connect on 13.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 more makes per game than the Hawks give up (12.3).
- Milwaukee is 25-9 against the spread and 31-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Atlanta is 11-26 ATS and 12-25 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Hawks rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks allow the most made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from