The Atlanta Hawks are 6-point underdogs heading into Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 10-4) at State Farm Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Bucks have a 2-1 lead in the series. The matchup’s over/under is 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 28, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 28
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+6)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 114, Hawks 113|
The model favors the Bucks by 0.3 points, a much smaller margin than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Hawks to cover.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 4.5 points lower than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 46.5, 1.5 higher than his season average of 45.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 3.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s assists prop total for the game is set at 9.5 assists, 0.1 assists higher than his season average of 9.4.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 14.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 14.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.3% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 32-23 against the spread and 41-14 overall when it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Atlanta’s record is 41-14-1 against the spread and 45-11 overall when its opponents make more than 48.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.4% from the field, one% higher than the 45.4% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Atlanta has a 34-16 record against the spread and a 34-16 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 35-13 record against the spread and a 45-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 46.4% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 37.7% from beyond the arc, 2.6% higher than the 35.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has collected a 30-26 record against the spread and a 41-15 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 35.1% of its three-point shots.
- Atlanta has put up a 36-17-1 against the spread while going 38-16 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Hawks shoot 36.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 1.1 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.7%).
- Atlanta is 28-7-1 against the spread and 28-8 overall when shooting above 37.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 30-11 ATS record and a 38-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Bucks connect on 13.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 more makes per game than the Hawks give up (12.3).
- Milwaukee is 25-9 against the spread and 31-3 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Atlanta is 11-26 ATS and 12-25 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Bucks are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hawks allow the ninth-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from