The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 10-3) are 1-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals against the Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 9-7) at Staples Center on Saturday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Suns have a 2-1 series lead. The matchup has an over/under set at 220 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 25, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 25
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Serge Ibaka: Out For Season (Back),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
|Prediction||Clippers 113, Suns 110|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Clippers in this one. The model favors them while William Hill has the Suns favored and the difference between the two is 3.5 points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (222.6 points) marginally higher than the William Hill over/under (220 points).
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.50, 10.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 29.8.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 44.5, 8.0 higher than his season average of 36.5.
- Ivica Zubac’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 16.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 17.5.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% higher than the 46.3% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have made.
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 46.3% from the field, it is 45-20-1 against the spread and 54-12 overall.
- Los Angeles’ record is 41-23-2 against the spread and 47-19 overall when its opponents make more than 48.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Clippers’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (46.1%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 41-15 record against the spread and a 47-9 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- When Phoenix’s opponents shoot over 48.3% from the field, it is 41-14 against the spread and 44-11 overall.
- The Suns are knocking down 37.7% of their three-point shots this season, 1.4% higher than the 36.3% the Clippers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix is 35-17 against the spread and 42-10 overall when it shoots better than 36.3% from distance.
- Los Angeles has put up a 37-16-2 against the spread while going 42-13 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.7% from deep.
- The Clippers are making 40.9% of their shots from three-point range, which is 5.7 percentage points higher than the 35.2% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Los Angeles has a 42-21-1 ATS record and is 46-18 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 42-17 ATS record and a 47-12 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 40.9% from three-point range.
- The Suns hit 12.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 fewer made shots on average than the 14.4 per game the Clippers give up.
- Los Angeles is 39-15 against the spread and 41-13 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Phoenix is 16-19 ATS and 20-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Clippers make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns allow the seventh-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from