The Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 9-4) are 7.5-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 8-4) at Fiserv Forum on Friday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Hawks lead the series 1-0. The matchup has a point total of 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of June 24, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 24
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (226.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 116, Hawks 111|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (5.7 points) is slightly less than the 7.5-point edge FanDuel gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The FanDuel total for this game, 226.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 227.1 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 45.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is listed at 36.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.8 less than his season average of 30.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- Milwaukee has a 30-23-1 record against the spread and a 39-15 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Atlanta is 42-14 against the spread and 45-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.5% from the field, 1.1% higher than the 45.4% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta is 34-15 against the spread and 34-15 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 33-12-1 against the spread and 43-3 overall.
- The Bucks’ 37.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from deep (35.1%).
- Milwaukee is 28-25-1 against the spread and 39-15 overall when it shoots better than 35.1% from distance.
- Atlanta has put up a 37-16 against the spread while going 38-15 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Hawks shoot 36.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 1.1 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.8%).
- Atlanta has a 29-6 ATS record and is 28-7 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 29-12 ATS record and a 37-4 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks’ 13.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.6 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Hawks allow.
- Milwaukee is 24-9 against the spread and 30-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Atlanta is 11-25 ATS and 12-24 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bucks make the fifth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hawks give up the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from