The Atlanta Hawks are 7.5-point underdogs heading into Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 8-3) at Fiserv Forum on Wednesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has a point total of 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 21, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 21
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Thigh)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Day To Day (Knee),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 53.5, 8.5 higher than his season average of 45.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 5.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 5.9 greater than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 17.5 boards, 3.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 14.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Cam Reddish’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.3% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 46.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 46.1% from the field, it is 30-23 against the spread and 39-14 overall.
- Atlanta has a 40-14-1 record against the spread and a 44-11 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.4% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Atlanta has put together a 33-17 record against the spread and a 33-17 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 33-13 against the spread and 43-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.4% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 37.9% from three-point range, 2.7% higher than the 35.2% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 28-26 record against the spread and a 39-15 record overall when the team hits more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- Atlanta is 36-16-1 against the spread and 38-15 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.9% from deep.
- The Hawks are knocking down 36.9% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 1.1 percentage points fewer than the 38% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Atlanta has a 28-5-1 ATS record and is 28-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 29-12 ATS record and a 37-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.9% from three-point distance.
- The Bucks connect on 14 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 more makes per game than the Hawks give up (12.3).
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 24-9 against the spread and 30-3 overall. When Atlanta is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 11-25 ATS and 12-24 straight up.
- The Bucks make the fifth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hawks give up the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from