The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 9-2) are 6.5-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals against the Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 8-6) at Phoenix Suns Arena on Tuesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Suns hold a 1-0 lead in the series. The matchup’s point total is set at 224.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 21, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 21
Chris Paul: Day To Day (COVID Protocol),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Serge Ibaka: Out For Season (Back),
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Suns 113, Clippers 110|
The Suns are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (6.5 to 3.1 points). Take the Clippers and the points.
In this game, the model projects a total (222.7 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (224 points).
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 43.50, 9.4 higher than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 26.4.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 8.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 45.50, 10.4 greater than his season average of 35.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.50, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Suns are shooting 49% from the field this season, 2.6 percentage points higher than the 46.4% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 43-17-2 against the spread and 52-11 overall.
- Los Angeles has a 39-23-2 record against the spread and a 45-19 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 49% of their shots from the field.
- The Clippers’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (46.1%).
- Los Angeles is 41-15 against the spread and 47-9 overall when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Phoenix is 39-12-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 37.9% from beyond the arc, 1.4% higher than the 36.5% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has a 33-16-1 record against the spread and a 41-10 record overall when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point shots.
- Los Angeles is 36-17-2 against the spread while putting up a 42-13 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.9% from three-point range.
- The Clippers are making 41% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 5.9 percentage points higher than the 35.1% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Los Angeles has a 41-20-1 ATS record and is 46-17 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 41-14-2 ATS record and a 46-11 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 41% from three-point distance.
- The Suns’ 12.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 14.4 per game the Clippers give up.
- Los Angeles is 37-14 against the spread and 40-12 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Phoenix is 14-17-1 ATS and 19-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Clippers make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns allow the seventh-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from