The Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 7-4) are 6.5-point underdogs heading into a potentially deciding Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 7-4) at Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The series is tied 3-3. The matchup’s point total is set at 217.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 19, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 19
Danny Green: Out (Calf)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Pick Em|
|Total Pick||Over (217.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 115, Hawks 108|
The model line and the William Hill line are within 0.0 points of each other.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (223.2 points) a little higher than the William Hill over/under (217.5 points).
76ers Key Players
Hawks Key Players
- The 76ers are shooting 48% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 46.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 35-18-2 record against the spread and a 44-11 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Atlanta’s record is 37-14-1 against the spread and 41-11 overall when its opponents make more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks’ 46.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points higher than the 76ers have given up to their opponents (45.3%).
- Atlanta is 33-17 against the spread and 33-17 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 30-21-2 against the spread and 40-13 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.4% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 37.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from deep (35.3%).
- Philadelphia is 31-15-2 against the spread and 39-9 overall when it shoots better than 35.3% from distance.
- Atlanta is 34-16-1 against the spread and 36-15 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37%) is only 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (35.6%).
- Atlanta is 34-12-1 ATS and 34-13 overall when the team makes more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia is 34-11-2 ATS and 38-9 overall in games it shoots above 37% from deep.
- The 76ers’ 11.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Hawks allow.
- Atlanta has gone 33-8-1 against the spread and 34-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 15-23-3 ATS and 20-21 straight up.
- The 76ers are the 23rd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hawks give up the ninth-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from