Oddsmakers have no clear-cut favorite between the Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 7-4) and the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 7-3) as they head into a decisive Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs at Barclays Center on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The series is tied 3-3. The over/under in the matchup is 216.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 18, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 18
Kyrie Irving: Out (Ankle),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Knee)
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Jordan Nwora: Out (Thigh)
|Total Pick||Over (216)|
|Prediction||Nets 117, Bucks 114|
Our computers expect the same result as William Hill, but have the Nets winning by a considerably more robust margin (3.3 points). Take the Nets.
The model predicts a total (231.4 points) much higher than the one set by William Hill for this matchup (216 points). Take the over.
Nets Key Players
Bucks Key Players
- The Nets make 49.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.8 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Brooklyn is 40-22 against the spread and 50-13 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Milwaukee’s record is 34-27-1 against the spread and 47-15 overall when its opponents make more than 49.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Bucks’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Milwaukee has compiled a 30-23-1 record against the spread and a 39-15 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot higher than 48.3% from the field, it is 35-21 against the spread and 44-13 overall.
- The Nets shoot 39.2% from three-point range, 1.1% higher than the 38.1% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has assembled a 32-14 record against the spread and a 38-9 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- Milwaukee is 29-21 against the spread and 38-12 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.2% from deep.
- The Bucks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.8%) is only two percentage points higher than opponents of the Nets are averaging (35.8%).
- Milwaukee has a 27-24-1 ATS record and is 37-15 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 31-18 ATS and 39-11 overall in games it shoots above 37.8% from deep.
- The Nets’ 14.1 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.1 more made shots on average than the 14 per game the Bucks allow.
- Brooklyn has gone 33-18 against the spread and 38-14 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Milwaukee makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 14-33-1 ATS and 23-25 straight up.
- The Nets make the seventh-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the most makes from beyond the arc.
Nets vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from