The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 6-4) are 3-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 7-3) at State Farm Arena on Friday, starting at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Hawks lead the series 3-2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 222.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 17, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 17
Danny Green: Out (Calf)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (222)|
|Prediction||76ers 112, Hawks 111|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (0.5 points) is a little tighter than the 3-point edge William Hill gives to the 76ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 1.2 points lower than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 1.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.6.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.50, 1.9 higher than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.50 rebounds, 1.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 14.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.50, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Cam Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the 76ers have a 48.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Philadelphia has a 35-18-2 record against the spread and a 44-11 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Atlanta’s record is 39-13-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall when its opponents make more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Atlanta has a 33-17 record against the spread and a 33-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.3% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 29-21-2 against the spread and 39-13 overall.
- The 76ers shoot 37.7% from deep, 2.5% higher than the 35.2% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 30-15-2 against the spread and 38-9 overall when it shoots better than 35.2% from distance.
- Atlanta is 34-16-1 against the spread and 36-15 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.7% from deep.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37%) is just 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (35.6%).
- Atlanta has a 34-12-1 ATS record and is 34-13 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 33-11-2 ATS record and a 37-9 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37% from three-point range.
- The 76ers make 11.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Hawks give up.
- Atlanta is 33-8-1 against the spread and 34-8 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 15-23-3 ATS and 20-21 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Hawks rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the 76ers allow the eighth-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from