The Utah Jazz (52-20, 6-4) are 2-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 7-5) at Staples Center on Friday, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Clippers lead the series 3-2. The point total in the matchup is set at 218.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 17, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 17
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring)
Serge Ibaka: Out For Season (Back),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 112, Jazz 111|
While DraftKings has the Jazz winning by two, the model has the Clippers taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (2.7 points). Lean toward taking the Clippers.
In this game, the model projects a total (223.2 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (218.5 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 42.5, 6.4 higher than his season average of 36.1.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 0.2 lower than his season average of 25.7.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 1.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Ivica Zubac’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 6.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah has a 32-8-1 record against the spread and a 39-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 33-14-2 against the spread and 38-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 43-18 record against the spread and a 48-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot above 48.3% from the field, it is 41-20-2 against the spread and 53-10 overall.
- The Jazz’s 39.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Clippers have shot from beyond the arc (36.3%).
- Utah is 36-15-1 against the spread and 42-10 overall when it shoots better than 36.3% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 37-20-2 against the spread while putting together a 43-16 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.1% from beyond the arc.
- The Clippers are making 40.8% of their shots from deep, which is 6.2 percentage points higher than the 34.6% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Los Angeles has a 41-22-1 ATS record and is 46-18 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 41-22-2 ATS and 51-14 overall in games it shoots above 40.8% from deep.
- The Jazz knock down 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more made shots on average than the 14.3 per game the Clippers allow.
- Utah has gone 44-20-2 against the spread and 52-14 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 8-20-1 ATS and 11-18 straight up.
- The Jazz rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers give up the sixth-fewest made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from