The Colorado Avalanche (40-22-6) host the Chicago Blackhawks (24-39-6) on Monday, March 20, with the Avalanche coming off a victory and the Blackhawks a loss. The Blackhawks are big underdogs on the road, at +352, and the Avalanche are -458.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2023 at 3:15 AM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Avalanche Vs Blackhawks Betting Odds
- Moneyline: COL: (-458) | CHI: (+352)
- Puck line: COL: -1.5 (-178) | CHI: +1.5 (146)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-114) | Under: (-107)
Injury Report as of March 20
Avalanche: Josh Manson: Out (Lower Body), Gabriel Landeskog: Out (Knee), Kurtis MacDermid: Doubtful (Lower Body), Erik Johnson: Out (Lower Body), Darren Helm: Out (Lower Body), Artturi Lehkonen: Out (Finger), Pavel Francouz: Out (Lower Body)
Blackhawks: Jonathan Toews: Out (Illness), Petr Mrazek: Questionable (Groin), Andreas Englund: Out (Lower Body), Anders Bjork: Out (Undisclosed), Austin Wagner: Out (Undisclosed), Colin Blackwell: Out (Groin), Reese Johnson: Out (Concussion), Cole Guttman: Out (Shoulder3)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Avalanche Vs Blackhawks Team Stats
|Avalanche Avg. (Rank)||Blackhawks Avg. (Rank)|
|3.26 (14th)||Goals Scored||2.51 (32nd)|
|2.76 (8th)||Goals Allowed||3.52 (25th)|
|33.1 (7th)||Shots||26.6 (31st)|
|31.4 (18th)||Shots Allowed||33.9 (28th)|
Avalanche Key Players
How to Bet on Avalanche vs Blackhawks
Blackhawks Key Players
- The Avalanche have been favored on the moneyline 49 times this season, and have gone 29-20 in those games.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied win probability of 82.1%.
- The Blackhawks have been made an underdog 66 times this season, and won 23, or 34.8%, of those games.
- The Blackhawks have a 22.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 33 of 68 matches this season, Colorado and its opponent have combined to finish above 6 goals.
- Chicago has played 39 games this season with over 6 goals.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Avalanche and Blackhawks to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.