The Tampa Bay Lightning got a hat trick from Brandon Hagel last time out, and now will host the New Jersey Devils on Sunday, March 19. Lightning (-133) versus Devils (+111) has a clear favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 5:13 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lightning Vs Devils Betting Odds
- Moneyline: TB: (-133) | NJ: (+111)
- Puck line: TB: -1.5 (177) | NJ: +1.5 (-219)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-105) | Under: (-116)
Injury Report as of March 19
Devils: Jonathan Bernier: Out (Hip), Mackenzie Blackwood: Out (Lower Body), Miles Wood: Questionable (Undisclosed), Nate Bastian: Questionable (Upper Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Devils (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Lightning Vs Devils Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Devils Avg. (Rank)|
|3.49 (4th)||Goals Scored||3.46 (7th)|
|3.01 (13th)||Goals Allowed||2.70 (5th)|
|32.2 (13th)||Shots||34.3 (4th)|
|31.1 (16th)||Shots Allowed||28.2 (5th)|
Lightning Key Players
How to Bet on Lightning vs Devils
Devils Key Players
- The Lightning have been a moneyline favorite 55 times this season, and have gone 37-18 in those games.
- The Lightning have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.1% in this game.
- This season the Devils have been an underdog 20 times, and won 13, or 65.0%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Devils, based on the moneyline, is 47.4%.
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 36 of 70 games this season.
- New Jersey has played 34 games this season with over 6.5 goals.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Lightning and Devils to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.