Both the Winnipeg Jets and St. Louis Blues are coming off a win, heading into their meeting at Enterprise Center on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET. Jets (-128) at Blues (+106) has a definite favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 5:12 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jets Vs Blues Betting Odds
- Moneyline: WPG: (-128) | STL: (+106)
- Puck line: WPG: -1.5 (188) | STL: +1.5 (-231)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-109) | Under: (-112)
Injury Report as of March 19
Jets: Sam Gagner: Out (Hip), Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper Body)
Blues: Jordan Binnington: Out (Suspension), Jake Neighbours: Out (Upper Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Blues (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Jets Vs Blues Team Stats
|Jets Avg. (Rank)||Blues Avg. (Rank)|
|3.06 (21st)||Goals Scored||3.12 (19th)|
|2.83 (11th)||Goals Allowed||3.69 (27th)|
|30.4 (20th)||Shots||28.8 (28th)|
|30.9 (13th)||Shots Allowed||32.4 (24th)|
Jets Key Players
How to Bet on Jets vs Blues
Blues Key Players
- The Jets have won 23 of their 37 games when favored on the moneyline this season (62.2%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Jets a 56.1% chance to win.
- This season the Blues have won 18 of the 45 games, or 40.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The Blues have a 48.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 20 games this season, Winnipeg and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- St. Louis has combined with its opponent to score more than 6.5 goals in 40 of 68 games this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.