The Vegas Golden Knights (42-21-6) host the Columbus Blue Jackets (21-40-7) on Sunday, March 19, with both teams coming off a loss. The oddsmakers have made the Golden Knights big favorites at -312 on the moneyline, and the Blue Jackets are at +248.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 3:13 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Golden Knights Vs Blue Jackets Betting Odds
- Moneyline: VEG: (-312) | CBJ: (+248)
- Puck line: VEG: -1.5 (-123) | CBJ: +1.5 (102)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-111) | Under: (-110)
Injury Report as of March 19
Golden Knights: William Carrier: Out (Lower Body), Keegan Kolesar: Out (Upper Body), Robin Lehner: Out (Hip), Mark Stone: Out (Upper Body), Laurent Brossoit: Out (Lower Body), Adin Hill: Out (Lower Body), Nicolas Roy: Out (Lower Body), Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body), Logan Thompson: Out (Lower Body)
Blue Jackets: Elvis Merzlikins: Out (Personal), Zach Werenski: Out (Shoulder), Sean Kuraly: Out (Oblique), Jake Bean: Out (Shoulder), Justin Danforth: Out (Shoulder)
|Moneyline Pick||Golden Knights|
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Golden Knights (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Golden Knights Vs Blue Jackets Team Stats
|Golden Knights Avg. (Rank)||Blue Jackets Avg. (Rank)|
|3.20 (16th)||Goals Scored||2.63 (29th)|
|2.78 (10th)||Goals Allowed||3.81 (31st)|
|31.9 (14th)||Shots||29.7 (25th)|
|30.9 (13th)||Shots Allowed||35.0 (30th)|
Golden Knights Key Players
How to Bet on Golden Knights vs Blue Jackets
Blue Jackets Key Players
- The Golden Knights have been a moneyline favorite 48 times this season, and have gone 30-18 in those games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Golden Knights a 75.7% chance to win.
- This season the Blue Jackets have won 19 of the 62 games, or 30.6%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 28.7% chance of victory for the Blue Jackets.
- In 29 of 69 matches this season, Vegas and its opponent have combined to finish above 6.5 goals.
- Columbus has played 36 games this season that ended with over 6.5 goals.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Golden Knights and Blue Jackets to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.