The Toronto Maple Leafs and Ottawa Senators are coming off a victory and a loss, respectively, heading into their meeting at Canadian Tire Centre on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET. The sportsbooks have made the Maple Leafs solid favorites at -140 on the moneyline, despite being away from home, and the Senators are at +117.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 5:14 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Maple Leafs Vs Senators Betting Odds
- Moneyline: TOR: (-140) | OTT: (+117)
- Puck line: TOR: -1.5 (168) | OTT: +1.5 (-206)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-133) | Under: (+110)
Injury Report as of March 18
Maple Leafs: Jake Muzzin: Out (Neck), Ryan O’Reilly: Out (Finger), Noel Acciari: Out (Head), Carl Dahlstrom: Out (Shoulder), Victor Mete: Out (Lower Body), Nicholas Robertson: Out (Shoulder)
Senators: Cam Talbot: Out (Oblique), Anton Forsberg: Out (Leg), Mathieu Joseph: Out (Lower Body), Josh Norris: Out (Shoulder), Parker Kelly: Questionable (Undisclosed)
|Moneyline Pick||Maple Leafs|
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Senators (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Maple Leafs Vs Senators Team Stats
|Maple Leafs Avg. (Rank)||Senators Avg. (Rank)|
|3.41 (8th)||Goals Scored||3.12 (17th)|
|2.68 (5th)||Goals Allowed||3.28 (20th)|
|31.8 (15th)||Shots||33.0 (8th)|
|28.9 (6th)||Shots Allowed||31.6 (20th)|
Maple Leafs Key Players
How to Bet on Maple Leafs vs Senators
Senators Key Players
- The Maple Leafs have won 58.6% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (34-24).
- The Maple Leafs have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.3% in this contest.
- The Senators have won 10, or 31.2%, of the 32 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.1% chance of victory for the Senators.
- Toronto and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 32 of 68 games this season.
- Ottawa has played 32 games this season that finished with over 6.5 goals.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Maple Leafs and Senators to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.