The Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 6-2) are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 6-3) at Barclays Center on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has an over/under of 220.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 14, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 14
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Thigh)
James Harden: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
|Prediction||Nets 118, Bucks 114|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Nets in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Bucks favored and the difference between the two is 5.9 points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (231.9 points) significantly higher than the DraftKings over/under (220 points). Bet on the over.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 13.5 boards, 2.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 6.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- James Harden’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.9.
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 47.5, 7.9 higher than his season average of 39.6.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- Nicolas Claxton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.3% from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points higher than the 45.6% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 30-23 record against the spread and a 39-14 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 35-20 against the spread and 44-12 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Nets’ 49.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.9 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- This season, Brooklyn has a 39-22 record against the spread and a 49-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 49.2% from the field, it is 33-28 against the spread and 46-15 overall.
- The Bucks are making 38% of their three-point shots this season, 2.1% higher than the 35.9% the Nets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has put together a 27-24 record against the spread and a 37-14 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 31-17 against the spread while putting up a 39-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38% from downtown.
- The Nets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (39.3%) is 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.1%).
- Brooklyn has a 32-14 ATS record and is 38-9 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 28-20 ATS record and a 37-11 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 39.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks connect on 14.1 three-pointers per game this season, the same that the Nets allow.
- The Nets make the seventh-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the most makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from