The Boston Bruins (51-11-5) will visit the Minnesota Wild (39-21-8) on Saturday at 2:00 PM ET, in a game featuring one of the top four squads from the Eastern and Western Conferences, respectively. The oddsmakers have made the Bruins solid favorites at -155 on the moneyline, despite being away from home, and the Wild are at +130.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 1:15 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bruins Vs Wild Betting Odds
- Moneyline: BOS: (-155) | MIN: (+130)
- Puck line: BOS: -1.5 (162) | MIN: +1.5 (-199)
- Total: 5.5 — Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Injury Report as of March 18
Bruins: Nick Foligno: Out (Lower Body), Derek Forbort: Out (Lower Body), Taylor Hall: Out (Lower Body), Matt Filipe: Out (Lower Body)
Wild: Marcus Foligno: Out (Lower Body), Jonas Brodin: Out (Lower Body), Gustav Nyquist: Out (Upper Body), Jacob Middleton: Out (Illness), Brandon Duhaime: Out (Head), Kirill Kaprizov: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Wild (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Bruins Vs Wild Team Stats
|Bruins Avg. (Rank)||Wild Avg. (Rank)|
|3.72 (2nd)||Goals Scored||2.91 (23rd)|
|2.18 (1st)||Goals Allowed||2.63 (3rd)|
|32.9 (9th)||Shots||31.4 (17th)|
|29.5 (8th)||Shots Allowed||30.3 (10th)|
Bruins Key Players
How to Bet on Bruins vs Wild
Wild Key Players
|Joel Eriksson Ek||68||23||29||52||215||12||-3|
- The Bruins have won 78.9% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (45-12).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Bruins have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- The Wild have been listed as an underdog 18 times this season, and won six, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Wild, based on the moneyline, is 43.5%.
- Boston and its opponent have posted more than 5.5 goals in 35 of 67 games this season.
- Minnesota has played 32 games this season that ended with over 5.5 goals.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Bruins and Wild to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.