The Tampa Bay Lightning and Montreal Canadiens — the former coming off a win, the latter a defeat — will meet on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena in Tampa. The bookmakers have made the Lightning heavy favorites at -319 on the moneyline, and the Canadiens are at +253.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 5:14 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lightning Vs Canadiens Betting Odds
- Moneyline: TB: (-319) | MON: (+253)
- Puck line: TB: -1.5 (-129) | MON: +1.5 (105)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-126) | Under: (+104)
Injury Report as of March 18
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), Brendan Gallagher: Out (Lower Body), Paul Byron: Out (Hip), Sean Monahan: Out (Foot), Joel Armia: Doubtful (Infection), Christian Dvorak: Out (Lower Body), Jake Evans: Out (Lower Body), Jordan Harris: Questionable (Lower Body), Kirby Dach: Out (Lower Body), Kaiden Guhle: Out (Undisclosed), Cole Caufield: Out (Shoulder), Arber Xhekaj: Out (Hand), Juraj Slafkovsky: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Lightning (-1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Lightning Vs Canadiens Team Stats
|Lightning Avg. (Rank)||Canadiens Avg. (Rank)|
|3.45 (7th)||Goals Scored||2.78 (27th)|
|3.01 (13th)||Goals Allowed||3.70 (28th)|
|32.1 (13th)||Shots||27.5 (30th)|
|31.3 (16th)||Shots Allowed||33.9 (28th)|
Lightning Key Players
How to Bet on Lightning vs Canadiens
Canadiens Key Players
- The Lightning have won 66.7% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (36-18).
- The Lightning have a 76.1% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Canadiens have been an underdog 64 times, and won 24, or 37.5%, of those games.
- The Canadiens have a 28.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In 35 of 69 matches this season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to finish above 6.5 goals.
- Montreal’s games this season have had over 6.5 goals 33 of 69 times.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.