The Calgary Flames and Dallas Stars — the former coming off a win, the latter a defeat — will meet on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET, at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary. Flames (-135) versus Stars (+113) has a clear favorite, according to the moneyline odds.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 9:14 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Flames Vs Stars Betting Odds
- Moneyline: CGY: (-135) | DAL: (+113)
- Puck line: CGY: -1.5 (185) | DAL: +1.5 (-230)
- Total: 6 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-113)
Injury Report as of March 18
Flames: Michael Stone: Out (Lower Body), Oliver Kylington: Out (Personal)
Stars: Scott Wedgewood: Doubtful (Lower Body), Tyler Seguin: Out (Knee), Mason Marchment: Out (Knee)
|Total Pick||Over (6)|
|Spread Pick||Stars (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Flames Vs Stars Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Stars Avg. (Rank)|
|3.10 (19th)||Goals Scored||3.41 (8th)|
|3.01 (13th)||Goals Allowed||2.72 (7th)|
|35.6 (2nd)||Shots||32.4 (10th)|
|27.1 (2nd)||Shots Allowed||30.6 (11th)|
Flames Key Players
How to Bet on Flames vs Stars
Stars Key Players
- The Flames have won 46.3% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (25-29).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Flames have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- The Stars have been made an underdog 20 times this season, and won eight, or 40.0%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Stars, based on the moneyline, is 46.9%.
- Calgary and its opponent have combined to score more than 6 goals in 37 of 69 games this season.
- Dallas has played 34 games this season that finished with over 6 goals.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Flames and Stars to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.