Evan Mobley will look to make an impact for the Cleveland Cavaliers when they square off against the Charlotte Hornets at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday. Mobley puts up 16.0 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 54.9% from the floor.
Let’s take a look at Mobley’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of March 12, 2023 at 4:42 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Evan Mobley Prop Bets (March 12)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 11.5 (-119)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-158)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+152)
Mobley Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Evan Mobley’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.0 points Mobley has scored per game this season is 4.5 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (20.5).
- He has put up more than 20.5 points 11 times this season (through 67 games).
- Mobley is 37-for-66 at going over his points prop total this season.
- He has hit 0.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Mobley has 14 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Hornets have given up 117.5 points per contest, which is 24th-best in the league.
Mobley Vs Hornets
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Hornets
- Favorite: Hornets (-10.5)
- Total: 220.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.