The Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 6-2) are 2-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 5-2) at Fiserv Forum on Sunday, starting at 3:00 PM ET on ABC. The Nets hold a 2-1 series lead. The matchup has an over/under of 229.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 11, 2021, 1:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Bucks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 11
Jeff Green: Out (Foot),
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle),
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Jordan Nwora: Out (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (229.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Nets 115|
The model line is much more favorable to the Bucks compared to the William Hill line, a 4.3 point difference, and has them favored to win Sunday’s game outright. Put your money on the Bucks.
The model predicts a total 3.2 points higher than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- James Harden’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 7.9.
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 47.5, 7.9 greater than his season average of 39.6.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- Kyrie Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 48.5, 3.5 higher than his season average of 45.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 6.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Nets make 49.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.9 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Brooklyn is 39-22 against the spread and 49-13 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 32-27-1 against the spread and 45-15 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.2% from the field.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.4% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 45.6% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Milwaukee has put together a 30-22-1 record against the spread and a 39-14 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot over 48.4% from the field, it is 35-19 against the spread and 44-11 overall.
- The Nets are hitting 39.4% of their three-point shots this season, 1.2% higher than the 38.2% the Bucks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Brooklyn is 32-14 against the spread and 38-9 overall when it shoots better than 38.2% from distance.
- Milwaukee is 27-20 against the spread and 36-11 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.4% from deep.
- The Bucks shoot 38.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 2.1 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36%).
- Milwaukee is 27-23-1 against the spread and 37-14 overall when shooting above 36% as a team from three-point range.
- Brooklyn has a 31-16 ATS record and a 39-9 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.1% from three-point distance.
- The Nets connect on 14.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 more makes per game than the Bucks give up 14.1.
- When Brooklyn makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 32-17 against the spread and 37-13 overall. When Milwaukee is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 13-32-1 ATS and 22-24 straight up.
- The Bucks rank fifth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets give up the 22nd-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Bucks Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from