The Denver Nuggets (47-25, 4-4) are 1.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns (51-21, 6-2) at Ball Arena on Friday, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Suns lead the series 2-0. The matchup has a point total of 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 10, 2021, 9:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 10
Jamal Murray: Out For Season (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Adductor)
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 113, Nuggets 112|
While William Hill has the Nuggets winning by 1.5, the model has the Suns taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (1.6 points). Lean toward taking the Suns.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 2.1 points lower than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||61||19.0||7.3||1.1||0.7||0.9||2.8|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.8 less than his season average of 8.3.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- JaVale McGee’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 11.5 boards, 1.0 rebound greater than his season average of 10.5.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 48.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Suns’ opponents have made.
- Denver has a 31-21 record against the spread and a 40-12 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Phoenix has a 38-12 record against the spread and a 40-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns are shooting 48.9% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 47% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Phoenix has put together a 37-16-1 record against the spread and a 44-10 straight up record in games it shoots over 47% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 32-25 record against the spread and a 42-15 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 48.9% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 37.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Suns have shot from deep (35%).
- Denver has collected a 26-23 record against the spread and a 34-15 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35% of its three-point shots.
- Phoenix has put up a 34-13 against the spread while going 37-10 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.8% from deep.
- The Suns’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.8%) is 0.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (36.9%).
- Phoenix is 31-15 against the spread and 37-9 overall when shooting above 36.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Denver has a 23-18 ATS record and a 32-9 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.8% from three-point distance.
- The Nuggets make 13.1 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 more makes per game than the Suns allow 13.
- Denver is 18-14 against the spread and 23-9 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Phoenix is 13-17 ATS and 16-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Suns rank 13th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nuggets allow the 20th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nuggets vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from