The Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 4-2) are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 6-1) at Fiserv Forum on Thursday, starting at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nets lead the series 2-0. The over/under in the matchup is 234.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 9, 2021, 4:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 9
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot),
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Thigh)
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Foot),
James Harden: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Nets 115|
The model favors the Bucks by 2.3 points, just 1.2 fewer than the 3.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model predicts a total 1.8 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 12.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- Jrue Holiday’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 4.2 higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5 assists, 7.3 assists lower than his season average of 10.8.
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 47.5, 7.9 greater than his season average of 39.6.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 3.1.
- Kyrie Irving’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Bucks make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Milwaukee is 30-23 against the spread and 39-14 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Brooklyn’s record is 34-19 against the spread and 44-10 overall when its opponents make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets have shot at a 49.4% clip from the field this season, four percentage points above the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Brooklyn is 39-21 against the spread and 49-12 overall when it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 32-27 record against the spread and a 44-15 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 49.4% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 38.3% from three-point range, 2.2% higher than the 36.1% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has assembled a 26-24 record against the spread and a 36-14 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 36.1% of its three-point shots.
- Brooklyn is 30-17 against the spread and 39-9 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.3% from deep.
- The Nets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (39.6%) is 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.4%).
- Brooklyn has a 32-14 ATS record and is 38-9 straight-up when the team makes more than 38.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 27-20 ATS record and a 35-12 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 39.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Bucks make 14.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 fewer made shots on average than the 14.3 per game the Nets give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more threes than its opponents, it is 31-17 against the spread and 37-12 overall. When Milwaukee is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 13-32 ATS and 21-24 straight up.
- The Nets rank seventh in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks allow the most made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from