The Utah Jazz (52-20, 5-1) are 3-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 4-4) at Vivint Arena on Thursday, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Jazz have a 1-0 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under set at 221 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 9, 2021, 4:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 9
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-3)|
|Total Pick||Over (221)|
|Prediction||Jazz 115, Clippers 108|
The Jazz are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 3.7 more points in the model than DraftKings (6.7 to 3).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.0 points lower than the model projection.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 4.4 higher than his season average of 36.1.
- Rudy Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5 rebounds, equal to his season average of 13.5.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the matchup is posted at 39.5, 3.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 35.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 31-8-1 record against the spread and a 38-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 30-14-2 against the spread and 35-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.2% from the field, 3.4% higher than the 44.8% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 40-17 record against the spread and a 45-12 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Utah is 39-17-2 against the spread and 50-8 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.2% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 38.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Clippers have shot from beyond the arc (35.8%).
- Utah has put together a 36-16-1 record against the spread and a 45-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 36-19-2 against the spread and 42-15 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.9% from deep.
- The Clippers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (40.7%) is 6.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (34.1%).
- Los Angeles is 39-22-1 ATS and 44-18 overall when the team hits more than 34.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 40-20-2 ATS and 50-12 overall in games it shoots above 40.7% from deep.
- The Jazz’s 16.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 more made shots on average than the 14.2 per game the Clippers allow.
- Utah has gone 43-18-2 against the spread and 51-12 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 6-19-1 ATS and 9-17 straight up.
- The Clippers rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz give up the least made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from