The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 5-2) are 1.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 5-2) at State Farm Arena on Friday, starting at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The series is tied 1-1. The point total is set at 224.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 9, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 9
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness),
Kris Dunn: Day To Day (Non-COVID Illness)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 112, Hawks 111|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (0.5 points) is a little bit less than the 1.5-point edge William Hill gives to the 76ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 1.2 points highter than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 45.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 43.5, 4.9 higher than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 15.5 boards, 1.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 14.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the 76ers have a 48% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Philadelphia is 34-17-2 against the spread and 43-10 overall when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has a 35-13-1 record against the spread and a 39-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.7% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 45.4% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta is 32-14 against the spread and 32-14 overall when it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot greater than 46.7% from the field, it is 29-19-2 against the spread and 39-11 overall.
- The 76ers are hitting 37.5% of their three-point shots this season, 2.6% higher than the 34.9% the Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia is 29-13-2 against the spread and 37-7 overall when it shoots better than 34.9% from distance.
- Atlanta is 34-16-1 against the spread and 36-15 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.5% from deep.
- The Hawks shoot 37.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.5 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.8%).
- Atlanta is 34-9-1 against the spread and 33-11 overall when shooting over 35.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 33-10-2 ATS record and a 37-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.3% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers’ 11.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Hawks give up.
- Atlanta is 32-8-1 against the spread and 33-8 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 15-22-3 ATS and 20-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The 76ers make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hawks give up the ninth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from