The Utah Jazz (52-20, 4-1) are 3.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 4-3) at Vivint Arena on Tuesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The over/under for the matchup is set at 221.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 7, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 7
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back)
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 36.1.
- Rudy Gobert’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 13.5 boards, equal to his season average of 13.5.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is posted at 44.5, 8.0 higher than his season average of 36.5.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 5.4 greater than his season average of 35.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Jazz are shooting 47% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 46.3% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Utah is 30-8-1 against the spread and 37-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Los Angeles has a 31-14-1 record against the spread and a 36-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47% of their shots from the field.
- The Clippers’ 48.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (44.9%).
- Los Angeles is 40-17 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 40-19-1 record against the spread and a 51-9 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.3% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 39% from three-point range, 3.1% higher than the 35.9% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 36-16-1 record against the spread and a 45-8 record overall when the team connects on more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has put up a 36-19-1 against the spread while going 42-14 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39% from deep.
- The Clippers are hitting 40.8% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 6.7 percentage points higher than the 34.1% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Los Angeles is 39-22 ATS and 44-17 overall when the team hits more than 34.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 40-20-1 ATS record and a 49-12 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 40.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Jazz’s 16.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 more made shots on average than the 14.2 per game the Clippers give up.
- When Utah makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 43-18-1 against the spread and 50-12 overall. When Los Angeles is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-19 ATS and 9-16 straight up.
- The Clippers make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz give up the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from