The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 4-2) are 5-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 5-1) at Wells Fargo Center on Tuesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The Hawks lead the series 1-0. The matchup’s point total is 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 7, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 7
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness),
Kris Dunn: Day To Day (Non-COVID Illness)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-5)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 115, Hawks 109|
The model projects the 76ers to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (6.0 to 5).
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.9 points of each other.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 9.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.6.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 38.6.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 30.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Cam Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the 76ers have a 48% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% higher than the 46% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 46% from the field, it is 34-18 against the spread and 42-10 overall.
- Atlanta’s record is 35-13-1 against the spread and 39-10 overall when its opponents make more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.7% clip from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points above the 45.4% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Atlanta has put together a 32-13 record against the spread and a 32-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 29-19-1 record against the spread and a 38-11 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.7% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 37.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from deep (34.8%).
- Philadelphia has put together a 29-16 record against the spread and a 37-8 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 34.8% of its three-point shots.
- Atlanta is 33-15-1 against the spread and 35-14 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from deep.
- The Hawks are making 37.3% of their shots from deep, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the 35.8% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Atlanta is 34-8-1 against the spread and 33-10 overall when shooting above 35.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 32-11-1 ATS record and a 36-8 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers knock down 11.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 fewer made shots on average than the 12.6 per game the Hawks allow.
- Atlanta is 32-8-1 against the spread and 33-8 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 16-23-1 ATS and 20-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The 76ers rank 23rd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Hawks give up the ninth-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from