The Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 3-3) are 6.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 7 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks (42-30, 3-3) at Staples Center on Sunday, starting at 3:30 PM ET on ABC. The series is tied 3-3. The point total is 215 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 5, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 5
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back)
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Achilles),
Luka Doncic: Day To Day (Neck),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (215)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, Mavericks 108|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.2 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The model predicts a total 6.9 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 39.5, 3.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Ivica Zubac’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 5.5 rebounds, 1.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||70||16.6||3.3||1.8||0.4||0.2||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.1 assists less than his season average of 8.6.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 30.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have made.
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 36-14 against the spread and 42-8 overall.
- Dallas has a 34-16 record against the spread and a 36-14 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points above the 46.3% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- This season, Dallas has a 27-15 record against the spread and a 32-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.3% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 30-14-1 against the spread and 35-10 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.9% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 40.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Mavericks have shot from deep (36.4%).
- Los Angeles has assembled a 34-17 record against the spread and a 38-13 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 33-18 against the spread and 37-14 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 40.7% from deep.
- The Mavericks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.5%) is just 0.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (36%).
- Dallas is 26-14 against the spread and 31-9 overall when shooting over 36% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has a 29-14-1 ATS record and a 34-10 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers make 14.1 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.3 more made shots on average than the 13.8 per game the Mavericks give up.
- Los Angeles is 36-14 against the spread and 39-11 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Dallas is 5-25 ATS and 6-24 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Mavericks rank eighth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers give up the sixth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from