The Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 2-3) are 3-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks (42-30, 3-2) at American Airlines Center on Friday, starting at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Mavericks lead the series 3-2. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 3, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 3
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back)
JJ Redick: Out (Heel)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 112, Mavericks 111|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (0.3 points) is a little bit less than the 3-point edge DraftKings gives to the Clippers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model predicts a total 5.4 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 42.5, 6.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 35.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||70||16.6||3.3||1.8||0.4||0.2||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 9.5 assists, 0.9 greater than his season average of 8.6.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 7.1 less than his season average of 30.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Josh Richardson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
- The Clippers make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 46.2% from the field, it is 35-14 against the spread and 41-8 overall.
- Dallas’ record is 34-15 against the spread and 36-13 overall when its opponents make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks’ 47% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Clippers have given up to their opponents (46.3%).
- This season, Dallas has a 27-15 record against the spread and a 32-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.3% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot over 47% from the field, it is 30-14-1 against the spread and 35-10 overall.
- The Clippers are hitting 40.8% of their three-point shots this season, 4.3% higher than the 36.5% the Mavericks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has a 34-17 record against the spread and a 38-13 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 33-17 against the spread and 37-13 overall when its opponents shoot better than 40.8% from deep.
- The Mavericks shoot 36.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.6 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36%).
- Dallas has a 26-14 ATS record and is 31-9 straight-up when the team hits more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 29-15-1 ATS record and a 35-10 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers connect on 14.2 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 more makes per game than the Mavericks allow 13.9.
- Los Angeles has gone 36-14 against the spread and 39-11 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Dallas hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 5-25 ATS and 6-24 straight up.
- The Mavericks rank eighth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers give up the sixth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from