The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 4-1) are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 4-1) at Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, starting at 1:00 PM ET on ABC. The matchup has a point total of 221.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of June 3, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 3
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness)
76ers Key Players
Hawks Key Players
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% higher than the 45.9% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 45.9% from the field, it is 33-16-2 against the spread and 42-9 overall.
- Atlanta has a 35-13-1 record against the spread and a 39-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.6% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 45.3% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta is 31-15 against the spread and 31-15 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 28-19-2 against the spread and 38-11 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.6% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 37.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from beyond the arc (34.8%).
- Philadelphia has a 28-15-2 record against the spread and a 37-8 record overall when the team hits more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has put up a 32-15-1 against the spread while going 34-14 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from downtown.
- The Hawks are making 37.2% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the 35.7% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Atlanta has a 33-11-1 ATS record and is 33-12 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 32-10-2 ATS record and a 36-8 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The 76ers connect on 11.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 fewer makes per game than the Hawks give up (12.5).
- Atlanta has gone 31-8-1 against the spread and 32-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 15-21-3 ATS and 20-19 straight up.
- The Hawks rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the 76ers allow the eighth-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from