The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 3-1) are 7-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Washington Wizards (34-38, 1-3) at Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday, starting at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The 76ers hold a 3-1 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under set at 229.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 1, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 1
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Knee)
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Calf),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 120, Wizards 108|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the 76ers winning by a considerably larger margin (12.0 points). Take the 76ers.
The model’s predicted total (228.6 points) and the DraftKings set total (229.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 45.5, 3.6 greater than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the matchup is listed at 48.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 3.0 greater than his season average of 45.5.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 44.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 40.4.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% higher than the 47.1% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have knocked down.
- Philadelphia has a 28-15 record against the spread and a 35-8 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Washington has a 31-14 record against the spread and a 29-17 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 47.4% rate from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 45.3% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Washington has a 34-17 record against the spread and a 28-23 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 33-19-1 against the spread and 42-11 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.4% from the field.
- The 76ers are making 37.5% of their three-point shots this season, 0.5% higher than the 37% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia is 26-11 against the spread and 32-5 overall when it shoots better than 37% from distance.
- Washington is 32-14 against the spread and 26-20 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.5% from deep.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.7%) is one percentage point lower than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (35.7%).
- Washington is 30-7 ATS and 23-14 overall when the team hits more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 23-9-1 ATS record and a 28-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.7% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers connect on 11.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 10 per game the Wizards allow.
- Philadelphia has gone 21-9 against the spread and 25-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Washington makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 31-24 ATS and 25-31 straight up.
- The 76ers rank 23rd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards give up the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from