The Utah Jazz (52-20, 3-1) are 9-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 5 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies (38-34, 1-3) at Vivint Arena on Wednesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The Jazz have a 3-1 lead in the series. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of June 1, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of June 1
Sean McDermott: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-9)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 118, Grizzlies 107|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Jazz to walk away with the win, but the model spread (11.8) is 2.8 points further in their direction.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.3 points of each other.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 4.6 less than his season average of 36.1.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 29.1.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Mike Conley’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 6.0 greater than his season average of 30.5.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 15.5 rebounds, 3.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 12.5.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 46.1% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 31-8-1 record against the spread and a 38-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Memphis is 33-12-1 against the spread and 33-13 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points above the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Memphis has a 34-14 record against the spread and a 31-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Utah is 34-15-1 against the spread and 42-8 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.6% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 39% from beyond the arc, 2.1% higher than the 36.9% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 33-11-1 record against the spread and a 38-7 record overall when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has put up a 33-11-1 against the spread while going 29-16 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are knocking down 35.5% of their shots from deep, which is only 1.5 percentage points greater than the 34% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 31-11 ATS and 26-16 overall when the team hits more than 34% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 33-13-1 ATS record and a 39-8 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz make 16.7 three-pointers per game this season, 5.6 more makes per game than the Grizzlies give up (11.1).
- When Utah makes more threes than its opponents, it is 42-18-1 against the spread and 49-12 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 18-28 ATS and 19-27 straight up.
- The Jazz rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Grizzlies allow the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from