Billy Hamilton leads the Chicago White Sox (32-20) into Monday’s matchup with the Cleveland Indians (27-23) on a two-game home run streak. However, his White Sox are underdogs for the contest, with bookmakers naming the Indians as -143 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 6:05 PM ET from Progressive Field, live on BSGL. Chicago is expected to give the ball to Jimmy Lambert, while Cleveland has yet to name a starting pitcher.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 24, 2021, 7:00 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to place a bet at DraftKings.
Indians vs White Sox Betting Lines
Indians Betting Insights
- The Indians have entered the game as favorites 28 times this season and won 16, or 57.1%, of those games.
- This season, Cleveland has won 10 of its 14 games, or 71.4%, when favored by at least -143 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 56.8% chance of a victory for the Indians.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Indians and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Indians Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||3.1|
White Sox Betting Insights
- The White Sox have come away with four wins in the 11 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Chicago has been listed as an underdog of +123 or more on two occasions this season and lost both games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 43.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- When it comes to the over/under, the White Sox and their foes are 2-8 in their previous 10 contests.
White Sox Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||3.6|
White Sox Probable Pitcher – Jimmy Lambert
- Lambert starts for the first time this season for the White Sox.
- In his last appearance on Tuesday, July 28, the 26-year-old right-hander pitched in relief and went one scoreless inning against the Indians.
- The Indians rank 26th in MLB action with 194 runs scored this season, and are batting .215 with 58 home runs (17th in baseball).
- Lambert’s team was the underdog on the moneyline just once in a game he pitched a season ago, and won.
Pitchers reflected above are based on projections as of May 30, 2021 at 6:07 PM ET and may not be the pitchers at game time.
Indians Hitting Splits
|vs LHP (Starters)||11-12|
|vs RHP (Starters)||16-11|
White Sox Hitting Splits
|vs LHP (Starters)||13-3|
|vs RHP (Starters)||19-17|
Indians Hitting Stats
- The Indians are 17th in MLB play with 58 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- The Indians average one home run per game when playing at home this season (22 total in home contests).
- Cleveland has hit seven home runs over the past 10 games.
- Jose Ramirez leads Cleveland in home runs this season with 12 while driving in 27 runs.
- Josh Naylor has collected 41 hits this season and has an OBP of .302. He’s slugging .409 on the year.
White Sox Hitting Stats
- The White Sox’s 52 home runs rank 21st in Major League Baseball.
- They have averaged 1.1 home runs per game in their 23 road contests this season.
- Chicago has hit 11 home runs over the last 10 games.
- Yermin Mercedes leads the White Sox with a .314 batting average.
- Yoan Moncada has 11 doubles, four home runs and 36 walks while hitting .289.
Moneyline Pick: White Sox (+123)
Over/Under Pick: Over (8)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from