The Washington Wizards (34-38, 0-3) are 7.5-point underdogs heading into a decisive Game 4 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 3-0) at Capital One Arena on Monday, starting at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. The 76ers have a 3-0 lead in the series. The matchup’s point total is set at 230.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of May 30, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 30
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 117, Wizards 111|
The model and William Hill both have the 76ers taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (5.7 points). Lean towards taking the Wizards.
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 2.0 points highter than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 39.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Matisse Thybulle’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, equal to his season average of 11.5.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 40.4.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 47.2% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 26-12-2 against the spread and 33-7 overall when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Washington is 30-16-1 against the spread and 28-19 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.9% from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 47.5% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 45.3% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has put together a 33-17 record against the spread and a 27-23 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 32-18-2 against the spread and 42-10 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 47.5% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 37.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Wizards have shot from beyond the arc (37%).
- Philadelphia has a 25-10-2 record against the spread and a 32-5 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37% of its three-point shots.
- Washington has put up a 30-14-1 against the spread while going 25-20 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.6% from downtown.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.7%) is 0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (35.6%).
- Washington is 28-7-1 ATS and 22-14 overall when the team makes more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 23-9-1 ATS record and a 28-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.7% from three-point range.
- The 76ers’ 11.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.3 more made shots on average than the 10 per game the Wizards give up.
- Philadelphia is 21-8 against the spread and 25-4 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 29-25-1 ATS and 24-31 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The 76ers make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards give up the 15th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from