After a 13th-place finish at the 2020 PGA Championship, Jon Rahm will look for another good result this year at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. He is +1400, the second-best odds of the field. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rahm before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jon Rahm Odds For The PGA Championship
Kiawah Island, SC will play host to the event from May 20-23, as 157 competitors hit the 7,876-yard, par 72 course seeking the title Collin Morikawa claimed last time the tournament was held.
Rahm’s Recent Form
- Over his last five events, Rahm has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -7.8 over his last five events.
- Rahm has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Rahm has carded a score better than the average in the field each of his last five rounds, while also finishing under par in five in a row.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rahm has finished below par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice in his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rahm has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||13||-7||$192,208|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||MC||–||$0|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||4||-11||$489,250|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||58||+7||$21,800|
Jon Rahm Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Rahm to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|