After a 10th-place showing at the 2020 PGA Championship, Xander Schauffele will aim for another strong performance this year at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. He has +1600 odds to win, the fifth-best odds of the field. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schauffele before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Xander Schauffele Odds For The PGA Championship
The 7,876-yard course in Kiawah Island, SC, playing as a par 72 for this event, will host 157 competitors for this tournament. Collin Morikawa won the event the last time it was held.
Schauffele’s Recent Form
- Over his last five appearances, Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -3.5 across his last five events.
- Schauffele has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Over his last 12 rounds, Schauffele has finished below par four times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the five best scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Schauffele has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||10||-8||$252,123|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||16||+3||$143,100|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||35||-4||$48,429|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||MC||–||$0|
Xander Schauffele Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Schauffele to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|