After a fourth-place performance at the 2020 PGA Championship, Bryson DeChambeau will try for another great finish at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort this year. He has +1600 odds to win, the fifth-best odds of the field. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on DeChambeau before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bryson DeChambeau Odds For The PGA Championship
The course, located in Kiawah Island, SC, is set up as a par 72 and measures 7,876 yards. From May 20-23, 157 golfers will take aim at the title, last won by defending champion Collin Morikawa.
DeChambeau’s Recent Form
- Over his last five events, DeChambeau has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5.2 in his last five tournaments.
- DeChambeau has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- DeChambeau has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the five best scores in three of his last 12 rounds.
- DeChambeau has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 12 rounds.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||4||-10||$404,350|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||MC||–||$0|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||MC||–||$0|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||33||+3||$47,000|
Bryson DeChambeau Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for DeChambeau to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|