Scott Scheffler will look for another strong performance this year at the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort after a fourth-place showing at this event in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +3300 odds, the eighth-best odds of the field. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Scheffler before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Scheffler Odds For The PGA Championship
A field of 157 will look to claim defending champion Collin Morikawa’s title when the tournament gets underway May 20-23. The Kiawah Island, SC course measures 7,876 yards and is set up as a par 72 for this week.
Scheffler’s Recent Form
- Scheffler has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Scheffler has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five tournaments.
- Scheffler has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Scheffler has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Scheffler has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||4||-10||$404,350|
Scott Scheffler Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Scheffler to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|