Patrick Reed will look for another top-10 finish in the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort after he took sixth in the Wells Fargo Championship on May 6- 9. He has +3300 odds to win. Before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reed in this event.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Reed Odds For The PGA Championship
The 7,876-yard, par 72 course in Kiawah Island, SC will play host to this event from May 20-23. The field of 157 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Collin Morikawa.
Reed’s Recent Form
- Over his last five events, Reed has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4.7 in his last five tournaments.
- Reed has finished in the top 10 in two of his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Reed has finished each of his last four rounds with a score lower than the field average, while also carding an under-par score in three straight.
- Reed has finished below par nine times and carded 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
- Reed has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||13||-7||$192,208|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||MC||–||$0|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||MC||–||$0|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||2||-6||$784,000|
|August 13-16, 2015||PGA Championship||Whistling Straits||30||-4||$56,057|
Patrick Reed Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Reed to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|