After a fourth-place showing at the 2020 PGA Championship, Tony Finau will aim for another great finish at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort this year. He has +3300 odds to win, the eighth-best odds of the field. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Finau before he takes to the course in Kiawah Island, SC.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tony Finau Odds For The PGA Championship
The tournament will be held May 20-23 in Kiawah Island, SC, hosted at the par 72, 7,876-yard course. The field of 157 competitors will seek the title held by defending champion Collin Morikawa.
Finau’s Recent Form
- Over his last five events, Finau has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Finau has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Finau has finished below par twice and carded six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Finau has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day two times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||4||-10||$404,350|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||64||+11||$20,200|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||42||-3||$33,281|
|August 10-13, 2017||PGA Championship||Quail Hollow-PGA Championship||44||+4||$32,125|
|August 13-16, 2015||PGA Championship||Whistling Straits||10||-11||$243,000|
Tony Finau Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Finau to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|