Sam Burns comes into the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort with +5500 odds to win after a second-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 13-16 in his last tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on Burns before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC by breaking down his performances in recent events.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:44 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sam Burns Odds For The PGA Championship
This tournament is located in Kiawah Island, SC from May 20-23. A total of 157 golfers will compete on the 7,876-yard, par 72 course. Collin Morikawa is the defending champion.
Burns’ Recent Form
- Burns enters this tournament with two straight top-five placements.
- Burns has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Burns has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -15 in his last five tournaments.
- Burns has finished atop the leaderboard once while also earning two top-five finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Burns has carded a score better than the average in the field each of his last 11 rounds, while also finishing under par in 11 in a row.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Burns has finished below par 11 times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score five times in his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Burns has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
At The PGA Championship
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||29||+5||$65,000|
Sam Burns Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Burns to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|