Joaquin Niemann will look to improve on a 18th-place finish in his last outing in the Wells Fargo Championship when he takes to the course at the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. He has +6600 odds to win. Before he tees off in Kiawah Island, SC, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Niemann in this event.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 19, 2021, 5:44 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Joaquin Niemann Odds For The PGA Championship
Kiawah Island, SC will host the event on the par 72 course measuring 7,876 yards. The field of 157 golfers will compete for the title last claimed by Collin Morikawa.
Niemann’s Recent Form
- Niemann will seek to make the cut for the 18th straight event.
- Niemann has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.4 those five times he’s made the cut.
- Niemann has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five events.
Last Three Tournaments (Round By Round)
- Niemann has carded a score better than the average in the field each of his last four rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Niemann has finished below par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Niemann has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
At The PGA Championship
|August 6- 9, 2020||PGA Championship||TPC Harding Park||MC||–||$0|
|May 16-19, 2019||PGA Championship||Bethpage State Park BK Course||MC||–||$0|
|August 9-12, 2018||PGA Championship||Bellerive CC||71||+2||$19,200|
Joaquin Niemann Prediction For The PGA Championship
We use a data-driven algorithm that takes into account player performance in recent events and more prominent events to provide predictions for Niemann to win this event, finish in the top 10 or top 20, and make the cut:
|Win Probability||Top 10 Probability||Top 20 Probability||Make Cut Probability|